Helping you make your event memorable.
Our skilled, independent staff offers free, professional advice for selection of your event venue, hotel reservations and organization of a well-integrated accompanying program. Send us your inquiry and we will contact you.
- Expert advice: As an intermediary, we put you in touch with competent service providers in Sitka, such as conference venues, hotels and other conference organizers.
- Referrals for venues and accompanying programs: For meetings with 100 or more sleeping rooms per night, we can prepare a customized offer for you with current prices and options, upon request. We will then be happy to help you make your selection.
- Site inspections: Following the offer, we will be happy to assist with a tour to ensure everything meets your expectations.
- Bidding for Sitka: Do you want to make a bid to host a conference in Sitka? We can assist you through the process. Visit Sitka offers conference organizers a wide range of helpful resources, ranging from customized bid books and media presentations to venue and hotel room search and participant information on-site.
- Speakers Bureau: From a native Alaskan warming-of-the-hands welcome ceremony to local adventurers and dynamic success stories we can offer a wide variety of Alaskan presenters.
- Pre-promotion: Visit Sitka is happy to assist you with attractive marketing materials, promotional images, and Sitka specific content prior to your event to help increase attendance and get participants excited to attend.
Visit Sitka provides the following support during your meeting or convention. Reach out to us in advance to arrange for these services.
- Visitor guides showcasing Sitka’s attractions and activities and providing attendees with a comprehensive listing of Visit Sitka partners.
- Registration Assistance – We can help assemble registration packets and staff various meeting functions. Please schedule assistance a least two weeks in advance.
- Welcome Signs – For groups of 50 or more, we distribute storefront welcome signs to be displayed by our partners.
- Collateral Materials – The Official Sitka Visitor Guides, Mayor’s Welcome Letter, various promotional items (availability varies), Sitka Shop + Dine Guide and Community Calendar for your meeting dates can all be made available.
- NEW: Visit Sitka’s “Show Your Badge” discount program offers attendees wearing their badges discounts when they shop, dine and play in Sitka. This program requires a one month advanced request and is limited to groups of 100 or more.